Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Marathon Part 2

We are still steadily hopping down that bunny trail...

Wednesday morning I headed over to Annie's Easter party.  
Nora, Annie and Laike
 I went upstairs and hid about 175 eggs for the little ones and they loved scooping them up.
 Annie and Maggie
 Next to impossible to get a cute picture of little kids...
 Anne Walker and Annie
 3 males and A LOT of females
 I LOVE being able to make these memories with my babies.  I remember my mom always being there too.
 Thursday I set up at The Baddour Center gym for Bitty's party.  Fortunately the egg hunting was done on Tuesday.

Price, Bitty, Eli, Sean, and Carson
 Mrs. Beverly giving them the instructions on how to hold Buddy, the bunny.
 Ohhhh the cuteness
 He still loves his momma, and he's still small enough for me to hold.
 4K
 I cleaned up and headed to the church gym for Ford's second grade Easter party....
 See how Sister holds her head down and looks over the top of the glasses?!?!
 
 We put glow in the dark tape on the eggs, gave the kids flashlights, turned off the lights, and let them hunt 576 eggs.
 Ford and Veazey
 We went home and did projects then went to hunt eggs at church last night...
They won't stay up on her nose!!!!!
 Ohhh but Bitty's new ones fit nicely!
Part 3 to come soon...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...