Friday, October 21, 2016

Soccer stars

  It’s funny that roughly two months ago when Trey and I mentioned to the boys that they should play soccer there was panic.  Ford immediately stated that he didn’t want to play because that really wasn’t his sport.  He’s more into baseball, football, and basketball.  Then Bitty piggy backed on what Ford said because he was being a follower, I suppose, and said he wasn’t playing either.  Well, the last time I checked they don’t make the rules, they just abide by them, or are supposed to abide by them, so I signed them up.

   They were somewhat ticked when they learned that I signed them up, but like most things that don’t go their way, they got over it.  And will you know that BOTH boys ended up having a blast, scoring goals, and are SAD the season is over!  See, sometimes they don’t even know what they want to do.
That time your coach got on to you for screaming....
Green Dragons
These children went ALL season long and were UNDEFEATED!!!!!
Ford and Cooper... 3rd or 4th cousins
I'm proud of my little soccer stars!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...