Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Day Part 2

After Annie's morning nap the festivities carried over to Puddin and Pops's house.  I really wanted the boys to have big (4 foot) bulletin boards in their rooms.  I put a little bug in Puddin's ear and she made it happen!!!
And y'all.... y'all, y'all, y'all..... The Fordster got his mouthpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's worn it nonstop.
Bobba was taking it all in.
Pops got a painting just like Fancy from the pheasant hunt in South Dakota.  My sister in law is super talented!
Annie tasted most of her gifts.
I got Puddin a pressure cooker which is like a crock pot.  I want her to try it out and then I'll get me one once she learns to use it!
After Puddin and Pops's house we got into the wreck, Annie napped, and we headed to Bobba's house for more Christmas that night.
And the GOOOOOD news is: Bitty now has a long sleeved Paw Patrol shirt.
I'm pretty sure Annie is working her magic on Pops... he's whipped!
See!!!!!!
And he got a goal post too!!!!!!!!  The child is set for life with all things football.
Bobba with all her grandchildren and great grandchildren! 
And her children
The end!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...