Thursday, June 25, 2015

Annie Wannie is 4 months old

My preciousness was 4 months old on the 23rd.  I am slacking on my abilities to document things, so I'm a few days late.  
Her talents include but are not limited to: eating, sleeping, drooling, chewing her hands, blowing bubbles, squealing, belly laughing, rolling over, kicking her legs, watching cartoons with the bubbas, attempting the army man crawl, etc. She's a people person and happiest when folks are around or she's being held. She's hard headed like her Daddy and gets viciously mad if she's hungry or tired like her Momma. I think that pretty much sums her up!!!
Looking at her Daddy…  I’m still working HARD on their special bond!  
Annie and her bff, Maggie ... 
The Bit needs to get his love in numerous times a day.   He says stuff like: “Hey Annie… I your big brudder.”  “You my best friend.”  “I lub you.”  
She wears a size 2 in Luvs diapers.   She hasn’t worn shoes yet and wears a size 3-6 months in clothes.  She hasn’t started food yet, just breast milk.  Since our lives are in constant motion I can’t seem to get her on a schedule.  This is partly because she never wakes up at the same time each morning.   She prefers a long (2-3 hour) morning and afternoon nap.  I put her to bed between 6:30-7:00.  Sometimes she sleeps through the night and sometimes she doesn’t.
She is a pretty good car rider.  She loves to be outside, enjoys her stroller, likes a bath, and wants to watch her brothers play.  She reacts well to music and being talked to.  She will still let other people hold her and isn’t aware of strangers yet.  
We sure do love this little girl!!!!



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...