Sunday, May 3, 2015

She absolutely is...

Some people find a good thing and want to keep the little secret all to themselves and not share.  That's not me.  When I find something useful, I am quick to spread the word.  Now I am a candidate for the president of a sophisticated club... The Bad Hair Club For Women.  Don't try to beat me, I got this down.  I was blessed with very dry, dry, dry, frizzy hair.  I have spent years trying products and fighting the funk.  I mean, I honestly I am just going to have to deal with it.  I live in the south for crying out loud.  The humidity here is out of control.  With that being said, I love the beauty section in all stores.  It's like my drug.  I could break the bank.  Just ask anyone who knows me very well, my supply of beauty products is insane.  I don't have anything fancy... mostly Wal-Mart.  It's my drug.  I love a product.  One day I was in Walgreens and found some new spray on oil.  I have been spraying it on my wet hair before I blow dry it.  Well, the other day I decided I just didn't have it in me to wash my hair (Gasp... I know), so I got my oil, hairbrush, and straightening iron.  No frizz!!!!  It actually works better on my hair after it's dried.  Now if you have dry and frizzy hair I strongly recommend this.  You can thank me later!!!!

Hard work.  Practice.  Dedication.  That's my Ford who thinks he will play college ball one day.
Nothing makes The Bit happier than playing outside.  It can be in the 40's and he's begging to go out, insisting he will be fine in the cold. 

Lucky for us, we have a make-shift sand pile that was left when construction was complete on our house.  Bitty LOVES it!!!!
Sister and I watch the boys shoot hoops and play in the sand, and we have girl talk.
Then it's time for a bath...
When Ford was a baby I was a rule follower.  I read every baby book and did exactly what they told me to do.  That could be the cause of his extreme OCD behavior.  With Annie the tables have turned.  Sometimes she doesn't get a bath for 3 days, she basically lives in her car seat, and at almost 10 weeks she has probably only done 15 minutes of tummy time in her life.  Whereas Ford had a strict 15 minutes each day.  I pushed that kid too hard! 
I tell her everyday, "You're a pretty girl!!"  And she absolutely is.
My little #4- The Bandits
We have about 4 more games of the season.  He's doing so well.  It's amazing how much he improves every year.
Bitty likes to mow instead of watching Ford's games.
Our weekend consisted of laying sod.  This is a man's job.  I laid one pallet and had to cut off my fingernails to get the mud/dirt out.  Naturally, Trey rearranged all my work.  I quit with yard work.  That's his area.  I can clean a toilet instead.
Supper outside

Ice cream on the table
I think it's funny how "I think" "I know" what's best for me.  I thought two boys was all I needed.... no more kids.  I had no plans for anymore babies, ohhhh but the Lord knew better.  I can't imagine not having my little girl.  She's the missing piece to our family.  She dictates my schedule, makes me be more flexible, and lightens all of us up.  I think it's safe to say we are all smitten by Annie Wannie (my nickname for her).  Thank you God for not letting me decide what's best for me, or I would have missed out on a huge blessing. 


New blog below...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...