Sunday, December 14, 2014

1/2 birthdays again

I often times do ridiculous things, but I like to defend them by saying they’re fun.  Half birthdays celebrations are just one example of such a thing.  Yesterday (12/13) was Bitty’s half birthday.  The spunky little dude has made his presence known for 2.5 years now.

To celebrate such a momentous day we headed for the “Done Done Store” (donut store).  His selection was complete with a Diet Coke (???) and some donut holes.  What more could a little guy need???...oh maybe some festive décor too!!!
Weight: 26 pounds= 10th percentile
Height: 32.5 inches= below 5th percentile

Favorite color: Purple
Favorite foods: deer meat, chicken, sausage, shredded cheese, bananas, apple sauce, fruit snacks, Rice Krispie Treats Cereal, sausage muffins, and junk food etc.
Favorite drinks: he’s not big into milk… he likes water, Welch’s Grape Juice, Gatorade, Sprite, and Coke.  Please note he doesn't get the last two very often.
Interests: tractors, trailers, trucks, 4-wheelers, gators, play-dough, balls, animals, candy, snuggles, boots, etc.

 Sunday mornings are often times a basket full of crazy stress around here.  But today while I was ironing Ford’s shirt I noticed my sweet babies watching “George” (Curious George) together, and it made all the chaos alright!
 We were actually ready on time this morning and I snapped a few pictures before we left for church.
Our Tiny Tim tree that only lit up for 2 days.  I am blaming the refusal to light on the fact that the boys threw a football at my tree…!!!! 
Our church recently held deacon nominations.  I will have you all know that I am pleased to announce that Trey was nominated to serve as a deacon at our church and will be ordained next month!   


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...