Sunday, September 14, 2014

Yuck... a dove

Last week Ford’s school had Open House.  I do love an open house.  It gives me a chance to check everything out, make sure he’s acting like he has home training, and see some of his work.  We went to soccer practice, left early, and headed on over to see his classroom.   I’m guessing they have a “dog” theme going on because there was a lot to do with dogs in and around the room.
 They aren't doing the alphabet in order.  Last week was “O”.  Like his octopus???
 John Brantley spent his time at Open House playing in the kitchen.
My boys’ hair grows so fast.  We get haircuts every 5-6 weeks.  There’s never any complaining with this activity because suckers are involved.
Before
 After
 Soccer has begun.  This year we are the white team.  Not sure whose idea it was to make the entire uniform white.  Glad I own bleach!  Bitty thinks he is on the team too!
 Puddin and Pops came to support their favorite player!
 Who needs cleats?
 I’ve said it before, he’s my right hand man.  If you cook… Bitty is RIGHT in the middle of it for sure.  Licking the bowl is a huge plus!
 Yesterday was a momentous day for Bitty.  It was his FIRST time to ever wear blue jeans.  I am very anti blue jeans on my kids at a young age.  I think they make them look too old.  Once you slip those jeans on them it’s like love at first sight and any chance of a bubble, smocking, or john-john is LONG gone.  Well, since the weather is cooling off I pulled out the tubs of Ford’s old clothes and some jeans happened to be inside.  I let Bitty wear them and he immediately fell in love.  They had pockets.  Who doesn’t love pockets!!??  I think I had a tear… sad sad day!
Ford was trying to catch some fish at the McKellar’s house.
 And Bitty was watching...
 This weekend was the annual dove hunt at the McKellar’s house.  The boys and I walked down to see Daddy at the dove field.
Ford, John Brantlety, Douglas, and Larson
 YUCK.... a dove
 Douglas and John Brantley
Family shot in the dove field



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...