Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cinnamon rolls and slip-n-slides

I haven’t blogged in a week which is a really long time for me.  I can only blog when the boys are asleep and lately Mr. Ford thinks he doesn't need to nap.  But today my ears needed a break from all of his talking so he is in the bed.

The weather has been nice so we have done a lot of playing outside and such.  I have even started the Couch to 5K workout plan with a friend.  No, I don’t plan to start running 5K’s, but I would like to look a little better now that it’s summer and pool time.

Next month my June goal will be not to eat any cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  It’s a problem around here.  Even Bitty enjoys them!

 We went out to Puddin and Pop’s house last week to feed Jim, the horse.
 I have major OCD tendencies with cleaning.  I will admit that I run my vacuum cleaner about every 2 or 3 days.  Ford often times likes to help me clean.  Today he swiffered for 30 minutes!  I’m training him well.
 John Brantley loves Trey’s closet.  If he isn't grunting at his baseball caps up on the top shelf then he is rearranging his shoes.  I know drives Trey bonkers.
 Soon he will be big enough to ride Ford’s tractor!
 Mr. “I can do it myself”
 We like candy around here.  It seems like we are getting suckers for various reasons and usually that causes a problem.  It seems that we end up with one sucker, but two kiddos who want it.  Good thing Ford knows how to share…. JB, not so much!
 Sunday before church
 When we were leaving church on Sunday I asked Trey if he would drive my car through the car wash.  He thought it would be a better idea for me to wash it.  Well, while he played golf that afternoon the boys and I got to work.  
 Ford was the official squirter.  
 And in true John Brantley fashion he needed to taste the bubbles.  He’s not even talking and he has already gotten his mouth washed out with soap!  
 While Bitty napped yesterday we got out the slip-n-slide and the pool.  It was a good day for that!  
Please keep my dad, BoomPa, in your prayers.  He was diagnosed with bladder cancer, and yesterday underwent surgery to remove the mass.  Now we are playing the waiting game until we hear the results from the pathology report.   

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...