Sunday, November 18, 2012

Indian headbands



Not a lot has been going on at the Lamar residence lately.  I am trying to keep my boys entertained which can prove to be difficult in not such friendly weather.  Yesterday, we decided to get festive and make some Indian headbands.  I am about 99% sure that Ford doesn’t have a clue what an Indian is, but we went ahead with the project anyway.  John Brantley didn’t care about the craft; he just tried to eat it!  As you can see he doesn’t miss a meal and often times tries to eat a few extra times a day, usually at night. 
 
Ford likes to hold John Brantley and is very particular about which side the boppy needs to be on (green side) and where his head should be etc.  He’s like a little mother hen.
 
Trey likes to say the couch is “his” spot.  He comes home from work, changes clothes, eats supper, and then takes over my couch.  I think I have undiagnosed Adult ADHD and I can’t sit still to save my life.  However, the other night I was very tired from a long day so I decided I better get my reservation in early!  Nothing like a little couch time and Duck Dynasty to relax a momma after a long day!!

 
We took a field trip to the library on Thursday.  We had to leave when John Brantley started to get rowdy. 
 
Ford was also upset to learn that his FAVORITE book was no longer at the library.  The lady behind the counter said that it had fallen apart and they had to get rid of it.  I had a sad little man. =(
 
Always chewing on something….
 
We got the trusty exersaucer down from the attic and John Brantley has thoroughly enjoyed jumping and chewing on it.

My boys before church today
See Post Below.....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...