Sunday, September 18, 2011

Killing Bugs

I love to exterminate for bugs.  Trey finds it humorous that I enjoy walking around the house with spray with high hopes of killing the little home invaders.  The other afternoon when Trey came home from work I heard him ask Ford if he wanted to kill some bugs.  They went outside.  A few minutes later this is what I saw. 
If I knew Trey wouldn’t beat me I would put the picture up of who is standing beside Ford showing him how it’s all done!
 
Trey found a baby snake outside our door yesterday.  I was glad it was a baby, but then he busted my bubble when he told me… “If there is a baby snake there is a momma snake close by”.  I have been watching for her real close!
 
Pops seems to be doing pretty good.  His main symptom right now is being tired.  I believe all the cards and letters he has been getting is cheering him up.  Thanks for all who have called, written letters, visited, or brought food.  It makes his day! 

 
This is what sexy looks like!
 
Ford getting ready to nap…  



When he wakes up we are making homemade Christmas ornaments… Stay tuned for that blog and recipe.    

And for all my blog friends… my computer won’t let me comment on anyone’s blog right now.  I am working on fixing that.

3 comments:

heatherstockett said...

LOVE that first picture! Jackson did that once to a bug...but it was in our bathroom.

Hope you get your computer fixed!

Kara Paulk said...

My computer is doing the same thing about half the time! For incriminating Trey evidence, see my Mom for the video of him beating up "Big Bird" at Sis and my's third or fourth birthday party (we lived in the red brick house across the street from you!)

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

hahaha! hilarious! can't wait to have a boy! And...when did you turn into Martha Stewart with all your crafty projects. I just don't have it in me these days!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...