Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

 Easter was wonderful as always. It is such a special holiday and was nice to share it with family.

I went against normal Easter clothing traditions and wore black. I have a white suit I have worn the last few years and just couldn’t bring myself to wear it again. I didn’t have time to go buy anything new and I need a tan worse than an albino person.













 looking for worms



 The Easter Bunny came....







 Candy at 7:00 A.M.

It seems I always have to go to Wal-Mart when Trey isn’t around.  This weekend I went at least twice and I drug Trey along for the fun.  Ford decided to help me push the buggy and I made Trey document the event.

 His FAVORITE summer activity





We are getting ready for the big birthday party this weekend.  We got the flower beds cleaned and new pine straw put out and I planted 50 something flowers.  I am not sure who is more excited about the party… me or Ford?????

3 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

He looked so cute for Easter! I can't put Reid in those sweet clothes anymore. Nick thinks he's just too big. I love how he always gets clothes for occasions. I bet he totally ignores them;)

heatherstockett said...

Love the family pic! And Ford's Easter outfit is so cute.

And there's nothing wrong with candy at 7 am ;)

Ashley said...

The Easter bunny brought Jack that same scooter outfit!!! How funny!:)

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...