Monday, March 29, 2021

I Can't Catch Up

Sleep is a beautiful thing.  Rest is a beautiful thing.  Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see them again because I miss them so.   Here we are in March, the end of March, and I am just  now blogging.  We have been going in full speed since 2021 hit us.

Bitty was invited to a bowling birthday party.  We all decided to attend since Ford and Annie would have it no other way.
I taught Alison in third and fourth grades.  She's a special young lady.  Her mom text messaged me one night to say that she was going to wear dangling "Mrs. Lamar" earrings to school the next day.  I told her to come see me if she did!  We needed to document the occasion.  

I really wasn't sure why this picture was on my camera roll.  I think she told me to take her picture!

Dr. Seuss day.... I had on crazy socks and one in my hair!
When Daddy is away someone gets to sleep with me.   It was Annie's turn!

Here lately, we have to divide and conquer A LOT!!!  I went to baseball with Ford while Daddy did farm things with the littles.  I have trained him so well.  He even sent pictures.






Guess what!?!?!?  We are adding another activity to our list.  It is called... Annie is playing softball!

Since yours truly didn't play softball, I had to get Ford to help.


Annie was invited to a birthday party at the park and had a large time!


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...