Monday, July 25, 2016

Beach 2k16 Part 3 after the bar convention

  Let me start off by saying that I love to blog.  I do.  I like to write, even though I make plenty of grammatical errors... that's not what this is all about.  I just like getting all of my nonsense out there and possibly making someone laugh along the way.  I started blogging in the summer of 2008 because my sister in law thought I should.  I wasn't as excited about that idea as she was, but since Ashley created my blogger page I went with it.  I have had the absolute best time, it's quite therapeutic too might I add, writing, posting pictures, and just sharing my thoughts.  I always liked the idea of random people seeing how we live and who I am.  I try to put my feelings out there and not be fake, rather just keeping it real.  Well, if you're reading this then you know that my page can no longer be open to the public since someone (a real freak show) stole hundreds of pictures of my family, created an Instagram account, and posed as us (new names of course) for more than a year.  That was beyond upsetting and I'm glad the Instagram page is gone, my blog is private, and that the individual who did such is unknown to me or it might not be pretty.  But my blog will carry on and we shall continue with Part 3 and the final post of the beach trip 2016....

Thursday night BoomPa offered to keep all 6 kids while the parents went out for supper.  Without much thought on the big offer I agreed that we should go and accepted the kind gesture.  He doesn't approve of me saying this part, BUT I did put Sister to sleep before the big departure.  He still had to tackle the 5 older, wild ones.
 I think Fancy was thrilled to get a date with me....Or maybe he's just being weird.  It's your call.
 Ken is just being weird.
 We tried to recreate the special 1990's style prom pose.
We went to eat at some bed and breakfast and honestly I don't remember the name of it.  But it was super nice and they gave the women roses.
 Anyone a fan of the show The Bachelor?  Ashley and I got the FINAL ROSE!!!!!
Thank you, Dad, for the mental health break.  They are always much needed and appreciated.
My parents started taking the family to the beach in 2007.  It's been a yearly tradition with grandchildren being added in faster than we anticipated.  Also, it's customary that we take family beach pictures where Fancy complains the entire time and says we've done enough.
 Annie.  Isn't.  Having.  It.

 Boompa and the babies
 Dad has mad skills
Usually we plan beach outfits months in advance.  The guys all had on Columbia fishing shirts and the girls whatever they wanted.
 My precious family.  I love our beach vacations.  Gran made BoomPa promise that we'd continue the trips and we did.  She was missed and will forever be loved.  Thanks for a great week, Dad.  I love you.
One last thing...Bitty for President!!!!!


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...