Monday, March 28, 2016

Resurrection Sunday

Easter!  It’s the most important holiday there is.  Christmas is big, but Easter is bigger.  Without Easter aka Resurrection Sunday my sins wouldn’t be forgiven.  Jesus had to die, for me, and you, in order for us to go to Heaven.  It’s even more special to me knowing that my mom spent Easter in Heaven with Jesus, and one day I will see her again.   How nonbelievers get through grief, I will never know????

My kids are early risers.  You put them to be at 6:30 or 9:30 and they’re still getting up with the roosters.  With that being said, I decided to put a “STOP” sign in the hall so they wouldn’t see their bunny treats before I was able to document it.
Ford's
Bitty's
Annie's
Annie got a bikini, not shown in the pictures, which her daddy was unsure about!
My pretty baby girl.  It's still funny that I get to dress a girl, when I never thought it would happen.
Yep, the man lost his Pez.
It was a sad morning.
After Sunday school and church we headed for lunch at the country club.  Annie played in the ice bucket most of the time!
Easter 2016
Easter 2015
Easter 2014
Easter 2013
Easter 2012
Easter 2011
Easter 2010
Easter 2009
BLESSINGS!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...