Monday, June 8, 2020

It fell OUT

Two weeks ago I had my mouth surgery which initially didn't seem like a big deal, UNTIL Friday hit.  Friday brought on headaches, mouth aches, and all around total uncomfortable situations.  A week post procedure, I went to the doctor and he fussed that I wasn't gargling with warm salt water or brushing the sight good enough.  More on that later....

The kiddos went to stay with the cousins one night so I could rest my mouth.  You know they talk a lot and talking hurt my mouth.



Baseball is back and we are in FULL swing.  Last weekend Ford played in Cordova.  The cousins came and gave Bitty some tats.


They came in second place in the championship and Ford wasn't happy.  Can you tell?

Last week Annie and I had a little time before gymnastics without the boys so we played at the park.





She just loves life!

We've gotten to see cousin Dilly a lot lately.



Back to THE MOUTH.  So he said I wasn't taking care of the sight good.  That night I went home and brushed my teeth and made the gum area around by teeth bleed.  Then I was brushing (with my post operation toothbrush) on the roof of my mouth and the cadaver skin FELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!  Now I have a hole in the roof of my mouth.  I'm falling apart.

The boys didn't want haircuts but they desperately needed them.




This weekend both boys played baseball again.  Bitty was in Cordova....they lost all 3 games.  Ford was in Snowden.  On Saturday he hit his first ever home-run and was the closing pitcher for the game.


The face of a little sister who hangs out at ball fields all weekend.


After Bitty's game on Sunday him and Trey went to eat with the cousins for Molly Cate's 14th birthday.  They surprised her with flowers!

We ended the weekend with a WIN.... First place champs!




Annie and her new friend!

This week we are doing summer camp at school.  I'm teaching the fourth graders!!

Sister had a big time too...


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...