Monday, June 22, 2020

Summer camps


With Corona in the area, we got cut short with our schooling.  The headmaster decided to extended an invitation to students 3k-6th to come to enrichment camp in the mornings and sports camps in the afternoons.  I signed my children up to attend and I signed up to teach.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Bitty.  His teachers didn't take any.




The enrichment portion was all about bringing the fun!!!  My class blew up volcanoes, made slim and bouncy balls, created songs about Clorox wipes, played corn hole, etc.  I had to do a few test runs on the slime though.




One day Sister and I decided we'd dress alike.  Soon enough this won't be her most favorite activity, but for now we shall enjoy!


Ford was in one of my classes.





It was super fun but I was completely worn out when it ended!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...