Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Spontaneity isn't my middle name

I'm not spontaneous.  Shocker, I know.  I can't speak for everyone, but I doubt that many OCD, Type A people fit into the spontaneous category.  I mean come on now.... we are planners.  Riding by the seat of your pants isn't Type A. 
So, Thursday night about 8:30 Trey says something like," I want you to keep an open mind."  When he starts off like that I usually brace myself for something terrible and manly.  He said he wanted to leave the NEXT MORNING for Biloxi.  The next morning!!!!!  Immediately, 75,000 things pop into my head.  Surprisingly, I agreed but told him he had to get my oil changed.  Naturally, we left two hours after he said we would which got my feathers all ruffled, but we left.

The trip turned into 5 1/2 hours and of that about 4 were spent with Fancy on the phone and me telling the children to be quiet. 

We got there around 5:45 and unloaded....



The children immediately made new friends with our hosts and hopped into their swimming suits.


Jet skis, kayaks, tubing, boating, jumping off of 16 foot piers, rope swings, movies, food, and lots of memories were made.




Ford scraped his leg on who knows what?

Crawfish for lunch...




Rope swings...



Annie loved Mr. Nathan

Gunner drove the boys around all weekend

Gunner and Annie



Social Distancing


Here's to being spontaneous....

Pickled Quail Eggs..... GAG!!!!!

I survived.  We had A LOT of fun, and I will be spontaneous again in the future!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...