Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I made them put on their uniforms

During this pandemic, haircuts have been scarce.  Ford literally begins to panic if his hair is slightly longer than it "should be."  Well, during this crisis in the world, there was nothing I could do.  Sure hair cutting looks easy, but things could go terribly wrong with one wrong snip of the scissors!  I opted to just shape up around his ears.  Ponytail for the win.  (Side note:  we have had haircuts since).

Annie's teacher asked me to send an end of the year picture.  It hurts to know she is going to kindergarten.

I am nerdy.  Never claimed not to be.  I was so excited when I was to teach fourth grade reading.  Not that I love reading, but I love a word wall.  I planned it out beautifully, and sadly enough, we never got to finish the wall!!!!!

In the car waiting to see the doctor....

Yard Art from school....

So, apparently I brush my teeth and gum area way too hard.  I'm actually having a procedure next week to fix my receding gum issues, and I'm scared as mess.  So, I bought me a new tooth brush that says it'll give me better gum health.  I can only pray.

If you want to go to the eye doctor it's gotta be like.....

Annie's buddy, Griffin, moved away.  We stopped by for some hugs before he left.

The last day of school.   Of course I made these suckers put on their uniforms for my pictures.  It's only right!





And I love a comparison shot....



A donkey came to visit...

Bitty got a mysterious bite on his ankle so we went to the doctor.  (See picture above in car at doctor).  Well, the medicine made him break out.  Look at the bumpy face!  His body had a rash too.

Mother's Day is always hard....

Trey gave me a man's bathroom bag for Mother's Day.  It was worth documenting....




Four hours and a lot of garbage bags later the playroom is cleaned.  I wonder how long it'll last?!?!?

My homeroom gave me a beautiful piece of McCarty and some gift cards for my end of the year present.  I was super pumped!!!

Annie was tired the other night.  We showered and she laid down.  At first I thought she was messing with me, but I quickly learned she was legitimately asleep!

Almost 8 years old and he still has his meltdowns....


I found this on Twitter.  I like that Fancy AIN'T SCARED of no Corona!

New specs for the littles....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...