Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY!!

On Friday Ford got to stay home from his babysitter’s house and play with Miss Taylor, Puddin’s law clerk, who volunteered to spend her weekend hanging out in Mayberry.  They had a very successful morning of playing in our tiny backyard with the water hose…

Making big splashes…
 
Cutting the grass…
 
Watching cars drive by…
 
Picking up sticks…
 
And overall just enjoying some quality play time outside…  
 
So today, being Saturday, I got up dark (before it was bright) and early to get dressed for the zoo.  Gran, BoomPa, Aunt Ashley, Molly Cate, Caroline, and Jack all came for a fun filled day of lions and tigers and bears!  OH MY!!!!!!  Actually I don’t remember seeing any lions or tigers.  We skipped cat country.

 
His attention wasn’t on the camera.  He was watching a sheep get his hair cut.  It was MUCH more interesting than BoomPa and a camera.
 
Riding a cow

 
Ford and Jack
 
BoomPa and Molly Cate playing checkers

Aunt Ashley and Gran were nice enough to ride the kiddos on the carousal since I was unable.  They make me sick.   

And nothing says I had fun at the zoo like a blue ice cream face!

1 comment:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Fun! Every time I see his tractor it makes me really want to get Reid one.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...