Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bad Friend Alert

I would definitely not rate myself very high in the friend department.  Honestly, since I have become a mother I think I am a bad friend.  I don’t call, text, e-mail, or visit my friends like I should.  I want to; I just don’t seem to find the time.  The other day I made a point to call one of my very best friends and set up a dinner date.  Jessica, whom I call Bogan, (her maiden name was Boggan… yes I meant to put 1 “g”) and I went to eat with our little men at a Mexican restaurant on Tuesday. 




 
Jackson and Ford are exactly 6 weeks to the day apart in age (Ford being older).  They seemed to have a lovely time and Ford called him “jacket” the entire ride home.  We will eat together more regularly now… we have big plans.  The boys didn’t mind eating some candy and discussing important topics like tractors and trains!


 
We were riding down the road yesterday and Ford told me he needed my sunglasses.  He is such a ham!


I took a personal day from school today and have….

Taken Ford to preschool with donut holes for his class… Big hit!  I got gas, went to the bank, the post office, picked up some clothes I was having monogrammed for Ford, did 4 loads of laundry, made a cake, and my personal favorite… I got a pedicure!!!!!!!  I could get used to being a stay at home mom!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...