Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Finding some organic dinner

We have a lake behind our house which is visited by many geese year round.  A goose is a goose to me.  I might not know much difference between a goose and a duck!!!  Trey noticed some speckle bellied geese on the lake a flipped out.  He decided they'd be a fine dinner because they're ribeye of the sky, or something like that!  He shot them and had to go fetch some.  The dog and neighbors helped!



One night I found all my babies asleep in the bed together.  This hadn't happened in over 6 months.  Ford tried to crawl in there another night and the littles said, "NO!".  I think it was crowded.

Sister loves to color...

For the 100th day of school in 4K you get to make a cape with 100 things on it.  I ordered some flat buttons on Amazon and we hot glued those bad boys right on that cape!

She got my hair!!!!!!!!  It'll be a LONG, hard life!

Sweet cousin Dillie

My boys made All A's!!!!!  Poor boys get their tails ridden hard by this momma.  My parents should have stayed after my butt a lot more than they did!

Finally.... the 100th day!


A mom made me this canvas on the 4th day of fourth grade.  I reused it for the 100th!!!

Sister's class!

The Bit!

As if one night of organic dinner wasn't enough, they tackled another meal the next weekend!

Bitty hasn't killed a deer and the hunt is on!


On Sunday Trey took Bitty hunting and TA took Ford hunting.  Ford ended up with the buck.




Last weekend Annie got her first black eye.  We were playing at a friend's house.  She tripped in their playroom and fell into a little trampoline.

Show & Tell in first grade!

Ford came into my room today to say he felt like he would faint.  I called Puh and she kept him the rest of the day.  No fever,  No flu.  Red ears.....= early to bed!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...