Saturday, January 18, 2020

Ballin

Well, just like that the second semester happened.  Not only did it happen, but we're two weeks in.  These are my babies the first day of the second semester!

Ford met his AR goal in my class.  This momma makes him do some reading.

Annie had some mysterious spots on her leg.  Its' eczema.


Arm too....

Last Sunday Bitty lost his first tooth at 7 years and 7 months old.


The next day he pulled the tooth next door!!!!  He's a man who likes to make money and pulling teeth is where it's at!

Last weekend Ford was limping around during his basketball game.  After some questioning, we decided to self medicate and put him in a boot for a week or so and see if that helps.

Trey was cooking on the egg and Bitty was helping.  I am not sure what a hairdryer has to do with cooking on the grill.  Man things!

Tuesday I slipped away for less than 24 hours to Jackson.  Trey and I attended the Governor's Inaugural Ball.

These....shoes!  They're cute but my feet hurt for TWO days!

My hot date!

Here's one of the singers from the band....forgot his name!

The next day I was sleepy.

Annie loves Ms. Pewe from school.

Today Bitty's basketball team had their first game.  We won.... 31-9!!!!



No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...