Thursday, November 29, 2012

Redneck Yard of the Month

 
I believe it’s important to give credit where credit is due and when you win REDNECK YARD OF THE MONTH you need to be recognized for this accomplishment!
Do y’all all remember when I was playing those pranks on Trey a few months back?  Well, a friend of mine also got in on the pranking and put a stuffed fox in my laundry room.  She was all worried for a while after that incident and was on guard that I was after her.  She let her guard down and I attacked….
 
Now I can’t take credit for all of this…. Oh no!  My good buddy, Larry, actually had this planned for MY yard, but I was let off the hook when he learned of my grandfather being so sick.  I guess he thought I couldn’t take his pranks!
I’m telling you this was the highlight of my week!!!  I don’t get out a lot and the 30 minutes we spent perfecting her Yard of the Month seriously made my day!  Yes, that is a real toilet!
 
You really should close your garage all the way next time, Amy!
 
Even Larry posed on the pot!
 
All redneck yards need deer horns and beer…
 
TADAAAAAAAAAAA……..


RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...