Monday, November 26, 2012

Bitty eating slippers


You know as a former teacher I loved getting out for holidays and having time off.  Now as a stay at home mom the holidays seem to last forever.  Ford and I BOTH miss him going to school.  Fortunately, the weather at the beginning of the week was nice and we were able to get outside.

This onesie pretty much SUMS IT UP!
 
Ford, my skinny child, has gone on a recent growth spurt and his blue jeans began looking like capri pants.  I took him to Old Navy the other day and he found a friend when we walked in the door.  Also, please note that I did not pick out those swimming shoes for him to wear.  Some battles aren't even worth fighting!!
 
Since the whole “Couch to 5K” thing is so popular and my stomach resembles someone off of the biggest loser (not really, but it’s not like it was when I was 25) I decided I needed a jogging stroller.  My sweet cousin found us one that was not being used by one of her friends and now it’s mine!!!  We’ve hit the pavement twice now.  No, I didn’t jog because I decided I needed to do some baby steps, but it’s coming.  I’ll be running like Forrest before y’all know it!!!

I would have seriously put up my Christmas tree a month ago, but I don’t think that’s the proper thing to do.  There are some things I can’t do by myself, one of which is putting up the tree.  It’s Trey’s job to get it down out of the attic, and Puddin helps with the twigs on top and the random placement of the ribbons.  Ford was super help with the ornaments this year.  He put about 12 on the same branch!  GO FORD!!!
Y’all like those pajama pants don’t you!!!  They are Trey’s.  I’m really into men’s clothing these days.  I am known to steal his pajama pants, t-shirts, slippers, and fleece pull overs.  I really enjoy the vast amount of room they have in them as compared to mine!!!  It irritates Fancy when I take his stuff!
Bitty isn’t crawling yet, however it’s amazing how he manages to roll wherever he needs to go.  The other day he thought Daddy’s slipper would taste good.  I think he got some toe-jam in his mouth!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...