Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Well, this is homecoming week at school.  That means that every day is a new theme that you must dress up as.  Now of course all the teachers do not find the extreme amount of pleasure in these dress up days as I do. My kids enjoy seeing their teacher dress up silly too!! I live for this week.  Monday was college day and I wore one of Trey’s Ole Miss Football jerseys.  I neglected to get a picture that day.  Tuesday was 50’s day for my hall…

And Wednesday was the day I LOVE the most.  Well, it was twin day, but Drew (teacher friend) and I call it dress up like Larry Coleman day.  Ole Larry decided he would dress up as Mrs. Lamar.  I believe he secretly loved all the attention.
Drew and me

And today was Hollywood day.  We were all unsure of exactly what that meant so Drew, Mrs. Tiner, and I wore fake eyelashes and red lipstick.  I, myself, have never put on fake eyelashes.  That adhesive (glue) was some tricky business.  I made a huge mess on myself.  I won’t be sporting those again anytime soon. 
 
Little Fordster is doing well.  He is glad that his daddy is home from the hunting trip.  He is learning a lot at school and seems to really be enjoying it.  He comes home talking about new people in his class every day.
 
He will finally sing his ABC’s for me.  He used to stop at H and say Y and Z.  Now he can get all 26!!
I had to bribe him to take these pictures for me today.  I told him I would give him one of the gumballs from his gumball machine.  (He has only gotten 1.  The potty training isn’t going along too smoothly).  He is a little negotiator and told me he needed two… green (his favorite color) and blue.  He won!
Happy day to you all!!!!!!  And will someone PLEASE tell my husband to take that baby bed in the background down.  I need to put my Christmas tree in that spot in 2 months! 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...