Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Rendezvous

Life is busy and it's extremely hard to get together with family.   But I find family time as a must and I try.  I knew Dad and Patty would be in Oxford so I planned a family meet up for ribs at The Rendezvous one night.




We were missing Molly Cate and Caroline away on SB2024 activities.









My Grandmother has been moved to a Memory Care facility in Tupelo.   One day after church I ventured over.   She was 100% pitiful.   Broke my heart....


Annie memorized all of her Bible verses and met her AR goal for the third 9 weeks.

I do LOVE a nice comparison photo....



BBQ cooking with Kidders

Bitty's team....


Sometimes men have to have a talk about good attitudes...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...