Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Where was Trey???

Why wasn't Fancy in Hotlanta.....Well he went back to Omaha with my brother, Ken.  I gave him my blessing to go watch the Rebels win victory.  Now, by me doing that I probably lost a good 3-4 years off of my life.  Jill + 3 kids in Hotlanta for 6 days = near death.


They had their first ever Brother In -Laws Trip


Senatobia representing 






Senatobia hasn't seen much rain lately.  My lake it starting to look like a beach!

Bitty was swimming in the lake and caught a fish in his undies.

Oxford held a parade for the baseball team last Wednesday.  We went to watch...






Trey got to sit down on the field


Tim Elko


Cousins minus MC at BoomPa and Patty's Oxford house



Bryan wanted to come hang out so we went to the pool.  I didn't know he couldn't swim.


Bitty discovered the hair dryer

Annie went to play with Mary Stanford

Fourth of July parade









No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...