Monday, November 22, 2021

Got Whipped

I think I stole this picture from one of Ford's teacher's Facebook page.  I'm pretty sure they were celebrating her birthday.
One of my cute students got glasses and she wanted to take a picture with Annie in her glasses.
Trey and Daddy went hunting....loving that bed head.

Anne Walker and Annie dancing on my coffee table.

The Gingko Tree

Ford and my buddy, Brian, on the way home from the field trip to the movies.

We studied poetry in third grade.  It was such a pretty day so we read outside.



Friday I got to be "momma" and not Mrs. Lamar.  I went with Annie on her field trip to the zoo.  Mary Jo and Kate rode with us.

I think I can confidently say that no one loves life like Annie.

Her first grade class...


I love spending time with her.  When I was just a "boy mom" my mother would say she wished that I would have a girl so she and I could have the same relationship that my mom and I had.

Annie and Kate

Kate, Emerson, and Annie



He would eat you like a biscuit.

She carried these leaves all around the zoo.  I think they are still in my car.


Zoo Crew....


After lunch at Belly Acres we went to the candy store, Sweet Noshings.

The zoo will WEAR YOU OUT!!!!!

Saturday Ford played basketball in Pontotoc with his baseball team.  Game #1 they whipped the other guys and game #2 we got whipped.



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...