Friday, April 10, 2020

I'm scared to say it

Ok, I'm going to say it even though it could totally backfire and turn bad.  Here goes.... I think this quarantine/social distancing/teaching my babies at home/etc. has gotten better and easier.  WHEW!  I said it.  I never said I liked it, but it's not as rough.

A sweet friend and mom of one of my students gave Annie some clothes.  This LOL jacket was in there and Annie thought it was amazing.  Ford said he wanted to try it on too.

The mustache is just creepy.

Annie's class has been having special dress up days.  Sometimes we miss them.  This was taken at night before bed.  It was mix match day or something.  I honestly can't remember.

Orange day

Annie was doing some magic tricks with her daddy.

She desperately wanted to make a potion.



The assisted living home in town was having a drive by parade one day.  We decided to participate.




Disney Day

Fighting childhood obesity....

Last weekend I spent 6 hours out in the yard doing work.  I recruited some help.

We have been doing a lot if fishing.  The boys are obsessed.



I saw them out my bathroom window one morning before 7:00 AM.

I even caught my first fish.

To be so cool.....

This popped up on my memories from 5 years ago....

So we recreated....

They needed to dye eggs...



It was messy and our hands are still stained.

My driveway too

We had the Easter bunny drive through the neighborhood the other night.  We waited on our side for over an hour.  That bunny sure is popular.

Annie and Maggie did some fishing...

Her first fish...


Ford needed a hair cut.  I chickened out.  I was afraid I'd really mess him up.

I teach reading and spelling to 50 students.  I assigned them a book report back in February.  The rubrics were passed out and 35 points was to make a shirt that went along with the book.  I was completely impressed with their creativity.  Here's Ford's....


We had mandatory watch a movie day the other day.  I needed quietness....

Quarantine 2020....we can do this

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...