Friday, August 9, 2019

My first cup of coffee

There's nothing finer than wrapping up summer with last minute shopping and doctor appointments.  I love love love Tj Maxx and Marshalls.  They are one and the same to me.  After a well child check up last week for the boys we headed in to shop.  They really wanted these size 18 shoes! 
 All is well .....
 I started school 4 days before the children.  Puddin, BoomPa, and Anna Greer did all the babysitting for me.  Puddin is the only one who delivered pictures!
 They swam, spent the night at the farm, rode the gator, and who knows what else!
 A sweet friend gave me some boy clothes.  Bitty insisted that these were his size.
 Ford has matured to the upstairs.  He no longer wants to sleep downstairs with the littles.  One night Bitty left her too....we had some snuggles.
 I cleaned out Sister's car seat last weekend.  I think there were numerous diseases growing in there.
 Boom!
 Annie went to a party....girl loves a party.
 Ford and Leland got to celebrate with Mary the anniversary of their baptisms.  Ford celebrated #5.
 I've been having a hard time sleeping lately.  It's been bad.  I toss.  I turn.  I wiggle.  I get up.   You name it.  The other night I only slept 3 hours.  I insisted that Trey make me my first cup of coffee.
 The struggle was real.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...