Saturday, August 18, 2018

A once a weeker now

Hats off to you, working moms.  I've been a working mom before, but it was just with 1 child who had no extra curricular activities.  It got real some 2 weeks ago when I started spending 40+ hours a week away from the homestead.  With that being said, I'll probably just be blogging once a week now!

Last Saturday was beautiful, so we spent the day at the pool!!!!!!!
 Ford got stung by a red wasp.  It was dramatic.  The leg swelled.  He thought he was dying, etc!
 The new work family.... They've really been beyond helpful to me, and for that I am so grateful.
 Bit's teacher sent me a picture of his lego creation.
 Annie and Emery sweating at recess.
 I have the sweetest kids.  One child brought me this basket of goods.  It made my day!
 Annie and Douglas got to make a short movie clip for the school.  3K and senior....
 We LOVE spirit days!!!!!
 Gotta wear #44 like Daddy
 My cute class....
 Do you spy me at the pep rally....
 Daddy took the babies to breakfast at Coleman's....
 And I must be doing something right, because I ended my week with another Sonic drink!
 And the kids high-jacked the phone.
 I found this gem in Annie's folder....ohhhhh those glasses!
 I took Bitty to a birthday party at The Peabody today.  He needed some one on one time!
 And Greer came to visit at school and it made Sister sooooooo happy!
Until next weekend....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...